Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to start from the beginning
I bought this 2005 GSXR 600 my first bike walked in kinda blind, it had 30000 miles on it picked it up for 3 thousand. Fixed her all up tires oil change just the usual tune up. Well my friend completely demolished it wreaking it in a ditch. I rebuilt it, it ran great I let my dad use it and him pay me over time Well he also put it in a ditch nothing serious ride it home that night, he laid it down a few more times Going like 5 mph nothing that serious well things happened and I took the bike back well before I could take it back the fuel pump went out and on top of that he cut all the wires to the fuel injectors, took the ground that goes to the battery and hooked it up the positive side on the starter relay and the ground obviously grounded. Now he fucked the ignition up on it so I don’t know if he was able to try and start it like that to Try and short everything out. I rewired the fuel injectors and I put used fuel pump to at least get it see if it’ll start up and now I’m in this situation it’ll start up but it WILL NOT STAY ON unless I have throttle applied. I took it around the block and it stumbles the first couple thousand but after that it pulls with full power or at least feels like it lol. I’ll leave a video of the starting situation.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
First off, don't lend your bike to anyone. The manual will help you test systems, fuel flow first. Sometimes I do stupid things, But I'm still here. 😂

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off, don't lend your bike to anyone. The manual will help you test systems, fuel flow first. Sometimes I do stupid things, But I'm still here. 😂
No one has touched my bike since trust me lol, well it was indeed the fuel pump, or something to do with the pump bc I put my 07 gas tank on there and it started up and idled no problem guess it’s my luck to get two bad fuel pump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts