Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into getting the Devil SB2 Carbon high mount and I'm wondering what kind of effect it will have on the exhaust flow. From what I'm hearing the stocker flows wonderfully and with the Devil being a high mount with a longer route for the exhuast to take before exiting I'm wondering what kind of effect, if any, it will have on the flow? If I'm gonna put a pipe on it, I would like to get something that does a at least a little good instead of being detremental to the exhaust system.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
according to suzuki, yes. but not to most all aftermaket exhaust. they dare to be different
for some reason I don't understand what you are saying. So the devil will be better than the stocker or...not?

Also, do you think it will effect the handling that much?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
im refering to your questions post " will I loose power with a slip on with my K5?"
it means akra/micron/Tiforce etcetc, according to them dynos, their slip on increase HP. So the answer is yes! Stock is a bit heavier than the aftermarket and yes it will affect handling.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You may loose power, but you can tighten it up with the right allen wrench.

Forget the slip-on, get the J-Force full exhaust; I hear it adds from 34-79 hp depending on ECU mapping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts