Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
3,476 Posts
Seriously disturbing. Dude's probably on welfare and used our money to build it too. Should have bought a couch instead of that fourth tv.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i bet he won't be doing any hard launches at the drag strip with that vcr underneath the sub-frame!
ha-ha-ha!

·
Registered
221 Posts
For once I am absolutely speechless,WTF is that? I don't even like that shit on cars. DO you think he has ever actually ridden it? Where is the fish tank and the PS2?. I always thought a radio or a Tv monitor might be cool and different. But that is way out of wack.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
It is a conversation piece, lets have a conversation on how stupid people waste money.

G

·
0 Posts
Come on guys? It's obviously the most advanced gaming system in the world today!! Player 1 sits on the riders seat to play while the second player gets to sit on the rear tire, hence the 20" extended swingarm!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
since there is no other furniture in the room are we to assume that's where they sit to watch TV?After investing god only knows how much money in something so useless,did you notice how they can't get the dog shit stain out of the carpet next to the impromtu brick look-a-like oil catcher, or the serious lack of chairs,sofa's,tables,bookshelves,footstools or any other human accomodating device in the family home?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts