Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come I never hear anybody talk on hear about Revzilla.com?

They seem to be a pretty legit site.

It's always STG or Motomummy.:dunno

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,111 Posts
Either higher prices or got on the forum too late? Kneedraggers is a good source too. I have been to the store and ordered from them online before, no complaints. Hardracing and Ridersdiscount are highly recommended by myself also. :dunno

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
because Motomummy and STG are the most active and give back the most to our community here on this site, and as such deserve the recognition they get. Revzilla is a no name warehouse with no personal support to the members really :dunno

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RevZilla has good video reviews too. Just as good if not better than STG.

Not talking bad about STG, I've ordered plenty from them with good results.

Just curious as to why they don't get as much rep as the other sites.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
because Motomummy and STG are the most active and give back the most to our community here on this site, and as such deserve the recognition they get. Revzilla is a no name warehouse with no personal support to the members really :dunno
This ^

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
Because STG has Jason, and MotoMummy has Corey. That is why.

What kind of deals do you get when you call Revzilla??

Do you see the owner of Revzilla post on the forum? Brian Van and Jason are pretty active here, as well as Corey and the crew from Motomummy.

Does Revzilla ever have giveaways to forum members?? MM does, quite often too.

I have dealt with Kneedraggers, Hard Racing, Traxxion, Motomummy, and STG as well as a couple others I am forgetting, and I have had good experiences with all of them. But MM and STG have both gone above and beyond what a normal retailer does.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i've bought from revzilla. I check out their clearance pricing alot and i got my corsair v for 35% off.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
MotoMummy & STG both bend over backwards to take care of members in here. They also attend our naked camping trips, which is a big plus.:punk

·
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my bab
11,321 Posts
this pretty much sums it up. :cheers

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
if revzilla wised up and decided to give additional forum discounts, things would've been different i think.

for some reason, i feel that revzilla's never said anything "bad" about any of their gear. everything i hear about every piece of gear is great, new tech, etc. etc. I get more of a realistic viewpoint (ofc still sales pitch) from STG

that said, i've ordered from both, and probably will continue to do so in the future. revzilla's cash program is something my girlfriend seems to like l:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts