Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious why there's a post pics thread for every other colour, except for the fastest one!
I gotta admit, the black and yellow really looks incredible. Feel free to post some to make me drool.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea! I wouldn't either. It's not mine. Someone on here posted it and I thought it was funny, so I made it my avatar.
I guess you could say I'm a poser right now. I don't have my K6 750 yet. My dealer won't take my 03 SV650S on a trade-in cuz of the high miles, so they're holding a black and yellow 750 for me for a bit.
But when I get it, I'll post pics!

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
natedawg84 said:
Hey its your bike do as you want with it btw the black and silver is the fastest of the 600's
+1

Studies have shown that not only is black/silver the fastest color of the 600s, it also has the most overwhelming affect on the female species. Also, i have found that the exhaust fumes originating from an M4 are almost like pheromones to females.

WARNING: When you accompany the pheromones from the M4 with the black and sliver color, it can create a hazardous environment when you ride around married women.

I have seen the outrageous affects of the black/silver combined with the M4 so many times in person that i have contemplated changing my license plate from the state issued plate to a personalized tag that says this: PSYMGNT

·
Registered
237 Posts
sportbiker_kev said:
Yea! I wouldn't either. It's not mine. Someone on here posted it and I thought it was funny, so I made it my avatar.
I guess you could say I'm a poser right now. I don't have my K6 750 yet. My dealer won't take my 03 SV650S on a trade-in cuz of the high miles, so they're holding a black and yellow 750 for me for a bit.
But when I get it, I'll post pics!
Ya it is kinda funny. Just wouldnt do it on my ride. But I'd laugh my ass off at a friend who did.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
sportbiker_kev said:
too funny! its just too bad the 750's dont come in black/silver. but thats okay cuz im sure black/yellow will have a similar effect
It's possible but I don't know if it will have quite as strong of an effect. In fact I'm almost possitive, but at least you have more displacement to make up for it. :cheers

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
here is mine....

·
Registered
960 Posts
my bike was all yellow when i bought it. i rode it so fast is started peeling the paint and its now yellow AND black

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
IMO Elite Detail OC has one of the hottest bikes on the planet.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts