Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new to the boards...Looking to buy a gixxer and anyway I almost bought a TLR off this guy that said he just moved to London...I was smart and I checked everything he told me and nothing matched up so i pretty much had the hunch that he was full of it...it gave it away when he refused to use any other money transfer than western union so i ditched that deal...since then ive had 2 other experiences with people giving me THE SAME STORY!...different foreign countries...WHAT IS WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?!?
I guess it goes to show you if its too good to be true it probably is

P.S. Can anyone recommend a good site to search for bikes in the southwest US other than cycletrader.com and recycler.com? thanks

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
try your local site for your bike needs.

local ad

this will be your best friend when looking for used bike.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I ran into the same guy on ebay this past week! It is all the same guy asking you to email him prior to bidding (in fact you can't bid until emailing him) and then its a run around. He wanted me to send the money western union to an "ebay rep" in Italy. Then the bike would ship from an ebay affiliate warehouse in NY .... SURE! Its all the same scam guy. Anyhow, I just ended up going down and buying new
I would recommend searching ebay for completed auctions that did not sell within maybe a 150 mile radius and try and contact the seller to see if still available. good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts