Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you all do the race where you were all gonna start in the back and see who came in first of your group? Who won?

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Me of course!!!
is that anything like when you bet you'd beat me (again) at the Loudon Classic and then didn't even show up

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Me of course!!!
is that anything like when you bet you'd beat me (again) at the Loudon Classic and then didn't even show up
you didn't either!!!
my ass i wasn't there! i have yet to miss a Loudon event this year fucko
we never made a bet about this loudon classic, last time we made such bet was last season and you didn't show cause you were broken...

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Me of course!!!
you didn't either!!!
we never made a bet about this loudon classic, last time we made such bet was last season and you didn't show cause you were broken...
bullshit we did't. you even started it and said you wanted to renew the wager to this year.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Me of course!!!
you didn't either!!!
bullshit we did't. you even started it and said you wanted to renew the wager to this year.
i highly doubt that as i had no real intention of racing LRRS, my plan was to do just wera!

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
i was in every race you were in at the wera., and we never did no race like we was gonna.,

we even talked about doing it in practice too.,

now stop with the BS., please... uggg

fever
we did it based on times remember?? where were you? geez you forget everything!! do you not remember how mad Alu was??

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
fever

adam

dave

1 - 20 of 21 Posts