Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
you won't have to worry about that stock pipe if it makes it to the states. everybody and there dog will be making pipes for it!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I will be first in line! I can't believe that suzuki thinks it won't sell! Why don't they just build the old 92 model with a 1216 piston kit and a new set of flatslides from the factory? They have all the parts still laying around. Price it at about$7995 and watch them fly out the showroom faster than anything they have ever built. i know what your saying that they couldn't warranty it well............Don't people will still by it. I usually void the warranty on any new bike I buy within 3 months anyway. Please please please....

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
N-I-C-E!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
that bike is very awesome! i wish it would make it to the states!

·
Registered
553 Posts
If enough people express interest, then Suzuki might well be tempted to import it. It worked for getting the new Yam FJR1300 here.

I love that GS1200S, but would personally like to see a nicer looking pipe on the bike.

·
Registered
463 Posts
This isn't a true GS. A GS should only have 2 valves per cylinder. This one has the 4 valve 1156cc motor. It's basically a Bandit. They are selling it for 7,400 USD

[ 06-18-2002, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Wolf1100L ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts