Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Raiders

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Niners, and it is gonna happen, in week 6. He can already attend training camp, practices, and the last 2 preseason games.

SF is perfect because dem young qb's will be losing steam toward the time hes ready to come back into the game.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
and another thing, if no one wants to sign him this year, he will play in the UFL, make a couple mill and then the bidding war will begin when the UFL season ends.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
he'll prolly get signed to an incentive laden contract with league minimums. And to the Raiders...as long as he can still run fast. :lol

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
UFL should be added too, because the SF team in UFL is saying he will start he if plays for them, plus they have 2 million set aside for him to be the highest paid player there.

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
did we all forget that Vick SUCKED as a QB in this league!
The guy barely could throw for 150 yards a game, never throws for a TD either.
No one wants a shitty QB I don't care if he is fast..

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
I am thinking Detroit or Raiders.

Neither team has fans that really give a shit about how well their team plays anyways.

:biggrin

·
Banned
255 Posts
did we all forget that Vick SUCKED as a QB in this league!
The guy barely could throw for 150 yards a game, never throws for a TD either.
No one wants a shitty QB I don't care if he is fast..

I wouldn't say he sucked. He caused a lot of good defenses a lot of headaches.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
The Raiders. They suck and having another felon will be good for morale. Maybe Al Davis will comp him one of those fresh sweatsuits he usually wears on his regular visits to the urologist.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Vick + Raiders

People will forget about everything if he can win.
But thats the problem, he is not that good of a qb.

Yes, he makes great plays and is fun to watch but he never really took his team anywhere. I know I know, he probably didn't have the best team around him but in the NFL, you have to be a great passer and he is not. I just don't see anyone taking him and especially not SF...Mike Singletary would never want him on his team. I

could be wrong though, we will see...just my thoughts

But one thing for sure...I am so sick of baseball and can't wait for FOOTBALL SEASON!! Can I get an amen from someone?

·
Banned
255 Posts
But thats the problem, he is not that good of a qb.

Yes, he makes great plays and is fun to watch but he never really took his team anywhere. I know I know, he probably didn't have the best team around him but in the NFL, you have to be a great passer and he is not. I just don't see anyone taking him and especially not SF...Mike Singletary would never want him on his team. I

could be wrong though, we will see...just my thoughts

But one thing for sure...I am so sick of baseball and can't wait for FOOTBALL SEASON!! Can I get an amen from someone?
I agree with what you said. His passing numbers sucked but so did his team. It's been a while and I have only seen a handful of Falcons games but from what I remember his line was weak, he had no receivers, and Crumpler was the only threat and he was a TE.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts