Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I believe Airtech makes them in fibergalss for around $90. Lockhart-Phillips used to carry them in carbon fiber for around $200, but I don't know if they still do. You can get them from Max Moto by the carbo tech link, in carbon fiber also.

[ 11-15-2002, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: 95Yosh750 ]

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Look in the Group Hugger Buy posts in the W/C Forum. I have one coming in CF for the 93 arm on my 88. There is a link to the Guy in Germany. I'll post pics when I get it. I have to weld the tabs back on to mount it cause the guy I got it from cut them off looks good that way but can't mount the hugger.
Bones

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Should have looked in the W/C forum first.
I guess mine is in the US and soon to be forwarded to Alaska!
Bones

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
Should have looked in the W/C forum first.
I guess mine is in the US and soon to be forwarded to Alaska!
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It definitely looks sexy!!! ya can't beat carpet-fiber! ...and the price on the CF is nice.

Do you have this thing in-hand yet? I'm lookin' at the "hammer-it" stuff in S. Africa... they signed on as a sponsor here. I can't decide how much fiberglass I wanna get (how much more money I can burn) but one way or the other I'm gonna want a hugger. I'll go post and see if maybe we can get another group-buy goin' in the WC forum.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
You may want to get with them soon as they are about to ship over 4 huggers to fix a mistake in the orginal order.
Bones

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
A number of outfits in the UK sell huggers to fit the 93/94 1100 swingarms. Try to pick up a recent copy of Performance Bikes. Saw one advertised for around 60 pounds in the November issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts