Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking all over the place and I can't find what I'm looking for.
These rearsets have shifter and brake toe pegs that fold back when they hit the ground. I don't remember but I think the foot pegs fold too. Any one know who makes these?

I have checked all the vendors that advertise on this web site and on ebay and came up with a list of mfg's that don't make what I'm looking for:
Arata
Arrow
Attack performance
Cycl Cat
Gilles
Graves
Harris
LP
Moto trax
OSF
PP tuning
Pro-tek
Sato
TIforce
Vortex
Woodcraft

That's more mfg's than I knew existed before I started searching.
Anyone know what I'm talking about. Please help.

Thanks.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
ClintB said:
think i found them
http://fuelmotousa.com/

hope thats what you were looking for

That looks like it would be them..........good investigating!

Fuel Moto GP Adjustable Rearsets

Fuel Moto rearsets are the absolute highest quality available. These rearsets are manufactured overseas exclusively for Fuel Moto by a firm that supplies chassis components to several Moto Gp and SBK teams as well as top UK Superbike teams. The craftsmanship and quality of these rearsets is second to none. They are constructed from anodized aerospace 6082T6 alloy and have several unique features. Scroll down for more information.

* Folding toe levers on the brake pedal & shifter
* "Zero tolerance" bearing lever pivots for ultimate precision
* Carbon Fiber left heel plate
* GP style return spring on the rear master cylinder
* GP style footpegs feature a Delrin slider on the end of the peg
* Stainless steel mounting hardware
* ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY!
* AWESOME PRICE!

The rearsets can be used with standard and reverse GP shifting. The package contains black adjustable rearsets with folding shifter & brake pedal, Carbon fiber left heel plate, shift rod with heim joint, brake spring and retainer, stainless steel hardware, and instructions. (brake cylinder is for illustration only) For street use you will need a hydraulic rear brake switch which we can supply for $18.99 Replacement parts are readily available and are very reasonable as well.

Available for the following models: $349.00
01-05 Suzuki GSXR 600
00-05 Suzuki GSXR 750
01-04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
05-06 Suzuki GSXR 1000

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
easter bunny said:
I think the tires would let loose before you could get that type of lean angle on a street bike.
Quite right. But I don't want them for cornering... I need them cause sometimes I fall.:rolleyes

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
basil1 said:
one more

http://www.ema-usa.com/misc/RME/misc_rme_sbk_rearset.shtml

also, found this on e-bay under folding shift lever, know its not for 06-05, but further investigatin might turn something up, hope it helps, good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/suzuki-GSXR-600-750-1000-1100-FOLDING-GEAR-SHIFT-LEVER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35587QQihZ001QQitemZ110052053517QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

L
Nice finds. Those ema rearsets look nice. Almost to nice to chunk down the track.:p

Now if someone would just make folding hand levers that don't cost over $300 a piece. :wait

Thanks for your help guys!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.