Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...why the USA got USD forks one year after the rest of the world??? There must be a reason for it. What else is different? Who can make me smart
?

·
3,477 Posts
Hell, we got the entire GSXR-750 one year late! And we still don't use the metric system!? I don't have answers to these questions either, but I'm guessing it has something to do with being cheap and lazy, if not a bit over weight.

·
Registered
99 Posts
you would be absolutely amazed at the stuff the rest of the world gets that we don't get until much later. the 4 dr. nissan trucks have been in costa rica forever, when did we get them? yamaha's rz500 went to canada never really being import legal in the u.s. you had to the paperwork shuffle. the regulations here stop alot of stuff. mercedes has A 6 cyl. w/ over 300 h.p. that I drove in costa. the vechicle could never be brought to the u.s. that was in 94 and still A no go the list and reasons go on!!!

[ 05-18-2002, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: wspeed1195 ]

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
the rest of the world also got water cooled GSX-Rs in 92, the US had to wait till 93

that's why if you read under the Oil Cooled Gixxers forum link it say "1985 to 1991/2 model air cooled GSX-R's. "

[ 05-18-2002, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: Pod99966 ]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Wolf
My wife and I are looking to emigrate to NZ, Would I have problems, and what kind if I tried to bring my 1100M?

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by TheHun:
Hi Wolf
My wife and I are looking to emigrate to NZ, Would I have problems, and what kind if I tried to bring my 1100M?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Shouldn't be a problem...if you like sheep...oh wait...you have a wife.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by TheHun:
Hi Wolf
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You can bring your 1100M over here. No problem at all. NZ is one of the best places in the world for riding bikes. Especially the South Island.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts