PM either Moto_Joe or SVS for the quickest response

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe im not sure how vertical scope does their business.. lets say for instance someone gets banned by a moderator.. who is that moderators boss? i assume the mods are members and not VS employees, so someone ultimately has to be incharge.. right?

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
maybe im not sure how vertical scope does their business.. lets say for instance someone gets banned by a moderator.. who is that moderators boss? i assume the mods are members and not VS employees, so someone ultimately has to be incharge.. right?
Like I said, when it comes to the day to day running of the board we do it. We contact VS is there is a site issue or something of that nature, they don't tell us what to do or direct us per say.

If you are trying to get someone unbanned by VS, then I really don't think that will get you too far, you would be best to go through the site Mods and Admins.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Like I said, when it comes to the day to day running of the board we do it. We contact VS is there is a site issue or something of that nature, they don't tell us what to do or direct us per say.

If you are trying to get someone unbanned by VS, then I really don't think that will get you too far, you would be best to go through the site Mods and Admins.
I love gixxer.com members and moderators included. However when I have an issue with a business I generally go straight to the top. Skipping employees/managers and straight to the supervisor. Not only does it ensure visibility of the issue at the highest level that person is generally the one with the power to resolve/correct the problem.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Not sure on their OTHER sites (which is what this guy is having issues with It seems) but on THIS site, NJracer and I are "at the top". Ultimately when it comes to chain of command we are the final say all basically, even though we usually try not to work that way. On THIS site, we trust each other on staff and we let each other handle our business. But if it were needeed NJ or I would step in.

Above the two of us, would be "Admin" which is the Vertical Scope contact. He virtually never intervenes in site activity, but if it were needed he would be the one to do so.

He can also likely tell you who to talk to on the other site

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
If it has to do with you being raped at our last campout, than you would need to go through me. :shifty

·
Viking Foreign Affairs Attaché
4,047 Posts
If it has to do with you being raped at our last campout, than you would need to go through me. :shifty
We all went through you, dont you remember? :eek:ogle

...bloody alzheimer's :biggrin

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
If it has to do with a camping trip then it would go IN you not "through" you. no?
Only if he agrees to cuddle afterwards like the Viking does!

·
Nothing but Adrenaline-Fueled Business Ends
25,701 Posts
: popcorn

I love gixxer.com members and moderators included. However when I have an issue with a business I generally go straight to the top. Skipping employees/managers and straight to the supervisor. Not only does it ensure visibility of the issue at the highest level that person is generally the one with the power to resolve/correct the problem.
This actually works? I usually let the people I'm working with try to fix it first, and then ask them to get their manager. Tends to work out better that way than going behind someone's back when it could be a small issue. But hey, what do I know :)

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
: popcorn

This actually works? I usually let the people I'm working with try to fix it first, and then ask them to get their manager. Tends to work out better that way than going behind someone's back when it could be a small issue. But hey, what do I know :)
It is the way today

" I'm too entitled to deal with anything less than the top.... fuck heirarchy or escalation protocol. !!!!"

1 - 20 of 43 Posts