Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to buy the TRC CF slip-on regular exit (not high exit) exhaust asap. i've been waiting for 3 months for my dealer to get it (literally put my order in for it at the local dealer 3 MONTHS ago). does anyone know anywhere i can order it online where it's in stock ready to ship? also, what the fuck is the cause of the delay!?!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have had the same on order since end of May.
TomYosh from the board told me they are waiting on the CF-end caps,
they are holding up production...
Hopfully they will arive soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have had the same on order since end of May.
TomYosh from the board told me they are waiting on the CF-end caps,
they are holding up production...
Hopfully they will arive soon.
Thats not true anymore. call yosh direct. i was down there in friday and they said it would be 2 weeks tops. call em and ask. I was there and they said they have already received the end caps they are waiting on so now they just have to cover the back ordered pipes and then its no problem. give em a call and see what they say. It could have just been the guy pulling strings for me though (which isnt that likely, but he did say call him direct) cause we were shooting the shit for like close to an hour, we had same interests and just started jabbering so maybe?? thats the case

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lover, can i get his name and direct number? include your real name too if you want me to tell him you referred me; might get you some kinda referral discount.

thanks!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yosh is just full of SHIT! I have had my can on order since April 22 and when I first ordered it they said I would have it in my hand by May 11. Every time I call them they tell me I will have it it two weeks. I am a dealer and have an account with them and they still jerk me off. Needless to say, our customers have been very happy with the other brands we have been selling them.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Patience is a virtue unless your waiting for an exhaust from Yoshimura!

·
Registered
382 Posts
it's funny, an exhaust company that can't seem to make exhausts?

oh yeah that's right, they probably weren't prepared for people with new bikes wanting to have new exhausts put on them. I mean how could an exhaust company predict that someone might actually want to buy their exhaust? That's just crazy!

Let's see, just how hard is it to make headers, a mid-pipe an a muffler? How many years have they been doing this? Sorry for the rant. I'm sure they make a swell exhaust but I'll never own one. Just reading peoples' experiences on here turns me off. I'm used to that whole "two weeks" thing and I hate it and hate to see others going through it. If ya don't have it just say so yosh, no reason to blow exhaust up anyone's ass..

bitches...

·
Registered
214 Posts
My trc has been on order since apr as well. The full system carbon cones are out and the slip ons should be here any min. The reason why no one has them is the complete first batch of trc carbon cones were jacked they had flaws. That is the word direct from yosh. They threw the entire first production run in the trash and had to start from scratch. I am pist about the wait but when it gets here I will have the sickest pipe on the block. Crash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts