Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, hello to all.
I have been fising around on this site
and said finally, I got a gixxer, so why not join!!!
My question is- I have been looking for an undertail for my 04 gsxr 1000. I like the hotbodies, but I saw one on here that caught my eye.
The one I saw had two(2) rows of LED's on each side unlike hotbodies that has just 1. Someone here posted a pic of theres and if I can recall correctly, it was white. I am lookin for that in black(I have the black and grey color).
Any help on what website, price, who I can order it from, etc..... would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. And as I close (sorry for long post) this IS a great site
and a WHOLE lot funnier and helpful than any other. Keep the flaming
----oops I mean posting going!!!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
hey, welcome to GDC! where abouts in detroit do ya live, I live just outside of detroit and i'm always looking for more people to ride with. and sorry i can't help ya, i don't think i've seen that undertail before.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I guess cause I am new, nobody wants to answer my question!!! Where exactly are you located outside Detroit??? I am near the I-96 and Livernois exit!!! I am going to do alittle fishin around and see if I can located it. No problem riding, its just this mess up Michigan weather that we have. If it aint raining one day, then its snowing the next!!! You know what I mean!!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I believe that you are looking for the Estreme Graphics design undertail.

clicky...

go to undrertails, click on suzuki and you are there!

·
Registered
297 Posts
thats a sweet undertail, i would definately get something like that.

i am about 20 (depends on traffic) minutes outside of detroit. i'm live where I-96 and I-275 meet. and i know exactly what you mean about the damn weather up here. it never stays nice for long here, but when it does, we should get a big group to go out riding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks alot REYD1 for the info. I will be ordering that now!!!! yeah razor66 when the weather gets better, I wouldnt mind riding out and bending some corners with ya!!! Just let me know or pm me!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
the one you are looking for i believe is from a guy off ebay, i think its IDEALCYCLE, i have a white undertail from them w/ 2 rows of leds, priced around 100 or so, check them out, good quality and excellent product

·
Registered
556 Posts
No prob. I think that Second look has them. I'm not sure about how much though. I got mine locally at a small bike shop.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Is this it?

·
Registered
556 Posts
+1....That looks sooo nice.... Nice and clean...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, havent check this post in a couple of days(I THINK), but YES, YES, indeed that is it. I need that painted in all black to match my bike. Got one laying around, or should I order from extreme graphic!!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
They do sell them in black and you might want to check your local bike accesories shop. Iwas able to find one at a stealership and the price wasn't too bad. If I had found the other bike shop, then I would have been able to save afew $$ getting it at his shop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts