Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....I'll be the crazy dude in control of the sidecar rig,sliding all over the place but...which one of you fuckers has the balls to trust me and go WFO on the bike itself so we could take the podium,get hookers and lots of cocaine??

I bet none of you pansy-asses would do it.:dissapointed

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
When i was 18 sure thing . Now at 55 ....... HELL NO ! :spit:spit

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I'm with Coop, prior to 3 back surgeries I would have jumped at the chance. Mowing a little grass never hurt anybody!

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Ok....I'll be the crazy dude in control of the sidecar rig,sliding all over the place but...which one of you fuckers has the balls to trust me and go WFO on the bike itself so we could take the podium,get hookers and lots of cocaine??

I bet none of you pansy-asses would do it.:dissapointed

I'm your huckleberry.

:biggrin

·
Super Moderator
14,992 Posts
Hell yeah. I've always felt those fuckers were way beyond crazy! Definitely gotta respect what they do. There's a Jay Leno episode where he does that with a guy on the "Jay Leno's Garage" show. I'm to tired and lazy to pull the clip but youtube is everyone's friend! :D

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When i was 18 sure thing . Now at 55 ....... HELL NO ! :spit:spit
I'm with you on that...it's definitely something I would have jumped on if the opportunity was there.

I'm with Coop, prior to 3 back surgeries I would have jumped at the chance. Mowing a little grass never hurt anybody!
Im only on my 2nd back surgery,so I'll have to call you...old(and teh ghey):flipoff

Do I have to do the coke?
No. We'll give that to @oldfart01,it's fun to watch him running around sniffling,half nekked and shitting everywhere.:lol

Guy Martin apparently accepted the challenge to pilot a side car .

That would be a crazy adrenaline rush .
That would certainly be awesome

I'm your huckleberry.

:biggrin
Fuck that..I'll ride and you can be in the sidecar! :lmao

World's most badass lawnmower
Yeah,with my luck someones dog would have taken a shit right at that corner in the grass and Id run it over whilst leaning like those dudes:hammer

·
----------------
1,761 Posts
Yeah these guys are crazy, definitely highly skilled at what they do. That reminds me...I think I still have some IOM stuff on my DVR I need to watch.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
WTH were those things? Had some kind of track like a snowmobile, on the street?

What's the purpose? Oh, I get it, cause they can!!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd do it with proper training and instruction. Would have to ease into the top speeds though. :lol
That takes all the fun out of it! You're a damn professional stuntman,jump on and ride it :lol

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 24 Posts