Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was interested in signing up for a couple of track days with them, and I have some questions. So I called many times and left both an email and a v/m with no response to either. They seem to have been around for some time, but I'm curious to how they operate in comparison to N2. I have rode with N2 but the dates I have time to ride don't coincide with one another which is the reason for my interests with Absolute. Does anyone have any experience or reviews with A.C.E? I've searched here and on google for reviews and only found reviews for the stores. Thanks for any advice and info. :cheers

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I have ridden with Absolute quite a few times. Great organization, Roy is a good guy. There were days that were crash fests, but that was due to the riders, not the organization IMO. I prefer TPM, or EvolveGT though.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have ridden with Absolute quite a few times. Great organization, Roy is a good guy. There were days that were crash fests, but that was due to the riders, not the organization IMO. I prefer TPM, or EvolveGT though.
I hear you on that one. I think I'll give them guys a shot. Thanks for the reply.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
TPM is Team Pro-Motion. I was a coach for them a while back. They are a good organization, but a lot of their good coaches left and formed a new TD organization called EvolveGT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts