Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be buying the 750 this weekend and want to know who has full systems avaible!!!
I want to break in on Dyno with pc III and a full system! I have seen Leo and Yosh, any others out there?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would honestly wait until all the major players get there stuff out there, plus I have a strong feeling a major mag will do an exhaust comparo for either the 600 or 750 since it's the new style and trend in stock exhausts.

·
Registered
376 Posts
NOBODY does yet. Yosh japan is in the beginning of april. $1815.00 america the end of april. Arrow = couldn't get an answer. still in R&D. no price yet. Akra. still in R&D no price yet. Ti-Force Mid April $1585.00 if I remember correctly. M4 who knows.
There is a big post about this in the General section.

Arrow will get a big shipment in 2 weeks. Their full system runs between $817-950.

M4 already has their system in stock. Full ti system is $1295.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
here is my exhaust. lol Had this laying around, I think it looks good.
Lol, seriously though I dont think any of the aftermarket companys have made a better looking exhaust then the OEM. If ya want more power then you buy what you need to buy but when I pay 1500 bucks on something It better be worth it in the looks department also.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Micron has a slip on for the k6 600 that will be out in about 1 or 2 weeks.. The prices are below 300 for a regular alunium one and less then 400 for a colored one.. If you go to the micron site it will look almost like the one for the R6 except the only diffrence is that the one for the GSXR has a removable baffle..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
06GSXRK6
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing