Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Baurner it is a Euro bikes undertail that keeps the hooks and stock taillight. But i bought the LED taillight and intergrated the signals into them. Better call them soon they said they were going to discountinue it. You can mount you plate where i did, I drilled two holes to hold the battery tray and drilled threw the plate and mounted them together. Also u dont have to mount the electrical box down like they suggest, I left mine strapped down by two rubber bands connected to the tabs they but on the undertail. Hope that info helps you out. I bought that one because i didnt like the round lights on these bikes.

·
Registered
212 Posts
yea I picked up some gutter gaurd from lowes (2 sheets) and some silicone. I trimed the mesh gaurd until it fit right. Don't make it too tight to the fairing they work better with a lil flexibility in it. I cut a hole for the frame sliders to go threw. I hope that helps. Ohh yea i also put it in the ram air tubes in the front instead of the black ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.