Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to see how it looks cause it seems the 600 tail section sits alittle lower than the 750 and when the lic plate is on it all most looks like its gonna hit the rear tire .... so i was just wondering how it looks before i get one .....

who ever has pics of the undertail PLEASE post them up .... THX

·
Registered
822 Posts
Here is mine, Ideal Undertail. the pic will help you with the clearance but my plate is mounted on the swingarm.

·
Registered
217 Posts

My license plate is mounted in front of the rear tire and is also cut down. it was only 5 letters wide. never got pulled over for it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Bad95z71 what kind of undertail is that and where did you get it. I love the look of that and the ability to keep the cargo hooks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Baurner it is a Euro bikes undertail that keeps the hooks and stock taillight. But i bought the LED taillight and intergrated the signals into them. Better call them soon they said they were going to discountinue it. You can mount you plate where i did, I drilled two holes to hold the battery tray and drilled threw the plate and mounted them together. Also u dont have to mount the electrical box down like they suggest, I left mine strapped down by two rubber bands connected to the tabs they but on the undertail. Hope that info helps you out. I bought that one because i didnt like the round lights on these bikes.

·
Registered
217 Posts
also if u notice the tailpipe its covered in white instead of black, just a lil CAM2 110 octane if u dont know. Just a lil extra power on the mountain.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I run about 2.5 gal of cam2 and 2 gal of 93 and it runs great. It feels like with cam2 it might be too hard on the motor so i mix it. I ony run straight cam2 on the track and drag strip.

·
Registered
20 Posts
How did you do the mesh in your fairings? Did you just glue it on from the back?

I really like the look of it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
yea I picked up some gutter gaurd from lowes (2 sheets) and some silicone. I trimed the mesh gaurd until it fit right. Don't make it too tight to the fairing they work better with a lil flexibility in it. I cut a hole for the frame sliders to go threw. I hope that helps. Ohh yea i also put it in the ram air tubes in the front instead of the black ones.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
Rumble Import undertail on my old 96 750 and on my friend's 98 750...great product

1 - 14 of 14 Posts