Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a front marvic for my bike.

Now the issue is what color.

The rear I had is white.

The front I got is black.

Do I coat the front white or the rear black to make em match (or just keep em mis-matched)

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Mis Matched, that way when you show someone a wheel the see a black one, then when you pass them they see a white wheel and get confused on whether one bike passed them or two, this will give you time to escape.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Black front

White rear

goes with your bike better this way...

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
leave them as is, and paint the bike to conpensate for it... paint it half and half... oreo cookie racing brought to you by webcrush racing

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
leave them as is, and paint the bike to conpensate for it... paint it half and half... oreo cookie racing brought to you by webcrush racing
and what are you, powered by Orange Julius? SunnyD? Tropicana Pure Premium?

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts

ruffian racing powered by minute maid.... "cause your southern neighbors need to eat, buy a bushel of oranges..."

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
white all the way bro. looks cleaner

black rims are boring (YAWN)

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
white all the way bro. looks cleaner

black rims are boring (YAWN)
i agree white looks 10x better, .,

but is harder to keep clean., or shows when it is dirty., black is not easy to keep clean., they just dont show it as much.,

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
im going to paint mine yellow or red if i go with a godfather scheme

if not maybe blue to match my frame

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
black is not easy to keep clean., they just dont show it as much.,
and that is why i said clean looking.

and white is ***** looking. no wonder these clowns like it better.
sooooooooo .....

your just afraid of white., you wanna have the same old borrign black...

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
black is not easy to keep clean., they just dont show it as much.,
and that is why i said clean looking.

and white is ***** looking. no wonder these clowns like it better.
haha the **** have you looking sweethart

·
Registered
4,361 Posts

mmmmmm....
Pure premium Fever.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

mmmmmm....
Pure premium Fever.
don't let the name fool you, he's still watered down and not very concentrated either

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts

mmmmmm....
Pure premium Fever.
don't let the name fool you, he's still watered down and not very concentrated either

sorry i did it for you cause you wanted to swallow, now i know you like it thick and concentrated..

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

mmmmmm....
Pure premium Fever.

sorry i did it for you cause you wanted to swallow, now i know you like it thick and concentrated..
don't drag me into your gay male sex fantasies, punk. I'm a married man. I suggested you do the same last time we met--but ya fucked up, kid.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts

mmmmmm....
Pure premium Fever.

don't drag me into your gay male sex fantasies, punk. I'm a married man. I suggested you do the same last time we met--but ya fucked up, kid.
what do i need marriage for, i got you to produce my kids...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts