Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to change all the signals on my bike. I don't know whether to go with flush mounts on front or not, I'm thinking about short stalks. How brite are flush compared to short stalks? I would like something that is going to be bright. Any pics would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
there not thta bright.but they get the job done..i never rely on my blinkers anyway

there LP large flushmounts..i had to trim the inside of the fairing a bit to malke them flush, no big deal though..

·
Registered
645 Posts
Just make sure you don't do the really tiny side markers that are smoked on the back. They just don't cut it for cars that are behind you and you want to let them know that you're moving in tight traffic. That's just a tip from someone who knows. TooJayZee's bike has those and damn.. they're nearly invisible whether or not they are flashing. So I'd go with something that is smaller, but not too small. Keep that in mind. You do want the "dumb" cars to see you for sure.

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
sorry........forgot the pic.....sure everyone's seen it by now, but here it is again.......
these are the small sized ones.....

ps- i have a set of mediums, ill gladly sell ya for 10$$$

[ 06-27-2002, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: eSeMeS750WX ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts