Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which P.R.S\'s to go for?

Now that the racing season is over I stripped my '97 600v engine down and discovered the piston return springs are no longer within service limits. Can anyone advise whether to replace the P.R.S's with genuine Suzuki items or go for aftermarket versions. My mate reckons on Ohlins but I can't seem to find them on their website and their helpdesk didn't seem to understand the complexities of the modern japanese engine.

·
Banned
19,349 Posts
Re: Which P.R.S\'s to go for?

Definitely go with the Yoshimura nanonite race return piston spring replacements. Secretly devised by the Japanese during the Disco Wars of the late 70's (these are living organisms that adapt and thrive in an environment strikingly similar to the infernal combustion engine - they were originally developed as a sex aid), they provide all of the functionality of a quality piston return spring - and more. With each piston stroke these little guys learn and adapt to run your engine faster, stronger, and more fuel efficiently. In addition, they consume all contaminants from the power stroke and emit tiny lubrication molecules on the return stroke which will coat the entire piston assembly so it will actually last longer and run more efficiently. If you run the nanonites long enough they will actually generate excess fuel to lengthen the time you'll be able to spend riding your bike, thereby increasing your pleasure.

[ 11-22-2002, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: torquemaniac ]

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts

Originally posted by torquemaniac:
Definitely go with the Yoshimura nanonite race return piston spring replacements. Secretly devised by the Japanese during the Disco Wars of the late 70's (these are living organisms that adapt and thrive in an environment strikingly similar to the infernal combustion engine - they were originally developed as a sex aid), they provide all of the functionality of a quality piston return spring - and more. With each piston stroke these little guys learn and adapt to run your engine faster, stronger, and more fuel efficiently. In addition, they consume all contaminants from the power stroke and emit tiny lubrication molecules on the return stroke which will coat the entire piston assembly so it will actually last longer and run more efficiently. If you run the nanonites long enough they will actually generate excess fuel to lengthen the time you'll be able to spend riding your bike, thereby increasing your pleasure.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Fuckin' fascinating...

·
Registered
7,539 Posts

Originally posted by torquemaniac:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The rumors are true then, I have read all the case files and see some snippets of proof. Torque thax for the info. Can it be operate by remote control, and can the stray remotes (it only takes one to push the electronic button/transistor) be used in the plating process? My bistro mathematics are a bit short here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts