Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Usually by price, where its coming from and where its made.

If the OEM product is made in Japan and its shipped from China then its fake.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So either of these could be genuine even though the wiring for each regulator is different one has plugs on the side and the other has the wires coming straight out of it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not much info out there on the net and cant even find a reliable source to buy them from. Not a very convincing purchase. As they all look different i could end up paying top dollar for a chinese copy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have just emailed my local suzuki dealer thankyou so you think a genuine suzuki one will be fine once relocated.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just replaced my RR and Stator with racetech electric products, I found it on Amazon for 100 shipped for both with gasket. I have very little miles like 150 or so and no problems yet. The new Mosfet RR is larger than the stock one I took off and works really well very steady volts at idle and at 5K rpm.

Here is the link

https://www.amazon.com/Improved-Voltage-Regulator-Rectifier-2006-2017/dp/B01MRPR7GS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1524140095&sr=8-5&keywords=2007+gsxr+600+stator

Also the wiring on the stock one is one post in then split into to connectors one to stator the other to harness loom. The mosfet one I have has two connections into the RR. Good luck man!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats the thing though like a person said in a earlier comment that judge the price weather its genuine or not and what you have there seems very cheap. Bloody good buy if its legitimate.

I think i seen the same guy selling the same kits on ebay n i didnt bother with it because i thought it seemed to cheap to be genuine.

·
Premium Member
3,498 Posts
I don't know about Rick's R/Rs but these are great products Home
I have this kit on my track bike Universal FH020AA Kit with 30 amp Circuit breaker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts