Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering what map for the PC3 from the Dynojet site everyone uses on their K3 1000. I have a Yoshimura Full System with K&N filter and TRE. I am using M314-014 for Yosh full Duplex system and stock/aftermarket filter! There is another M315-524 European Model,TRS Muffler, Yosh Full System and Stock or Aftermarket filter! Has anyone tried one compared to the other and made any adjustments. I am told that at the exhaust tip there should be no build up at all of carbon. They say to lean out the map you have chosen until this is the case! Mine has some build of black stuff which i am assuming is carbon???
Any suggestions for getting rid of this "black stuff" in the exhaust tip or is this normal? Thanx in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what is it and how do i get it?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Ur never going to completly ride the black carbon on ur exhaust. U can get it very little, but u need to have a custome map made for ur bike. What ur using now is fine. Try diff maps, ride around for a few days till u find one that u think performs the best. I used that same map till i got my map made.

D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts