Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im picking up my new K5 on wednesday and the first thing I want to do is put frame sliders on it. Which frame sliders do you all use and ones that I can just bolt right in without any hassle. thx in advance!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Shoguns

·
Registered
226 Posts
Shoguns

·
Registered
301 Posts
Motovation went on in 5 minutes, no cutting.

·
Registered
414 Posts
One for Vortex! It mostly comes down to which ones are aesthetically pleasing to you...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I guess I am doing this backwards but... I just bought the Soft Sliders from http://www.badphish.com/ (through the dealer). It took a bit of cutting on the left side. What does every one think of these... Any one tried them? Even better, anyone crash with them? How do they work?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Shogun. Sliders and spools.

·
Registered
422 Posts
R & G, Tested in 100mph high side, WORK

·
Registered
15 Posts
So... What about extended length - no fairing modification type frame sliders?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Email this guy

[email protected]

or PM him

drgowland

He has the best no cut sliders hands down.

+1 for drgowland! He makes the BEST sliders for the K5 hands down!

Markopolian you can't go wrong here, especially being in Canada!

·
Banned
80 Posts
i recommend you getting which ever ones you don't have to cut plastic. i bought the suzuki ones and they recommend you cut plastic on the left side but i just lifted it up to screw in the slider.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Frame sliders are frame sliders, and for that bike, you can bolt them on yourself if you know how to use a wrench. If you're a squiddie, buy the most bling-bling ones yuo can find, complete with little LED's so everyone can see while you do wheelies and other dumb shit.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Shoguns - No cuts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts