Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

What exhaust do you all think is the best one for the K series Gixxer. I'm wanting to become a stockist in the UK. There's a lot of different makes so i'm not sure. I'm hearing a lot about Tiforce and J-force, also Yoshi' (obviously). Which would you all say works the best, sounds the best, looks the best, is easy to get hold of and isn't way over the top on price. (not asking for much then). Any advice please.

Cheers,

Steve.

·
Registered
436 Posts
my Hindle....looks, and sounds AWESOME! don't know HP gains though!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I,just bolted on a akra evo2,full ti on my yellow/black,it is awesome,very deep sound,im new so i have no clue how to post pics,any help and i would be glad to post

·
Registered
941 Posts
Akrapovic and TiForce are the best HP makers.....

I have a Full HMF C/F High mount right now. Got 8 HP gain out of it after the custom map was done....

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
if you want hp, go with the hindle full race system and a custom map. it will give you the gains of a tiforce, but cost you about half the money. on my '03 after custom mapping i got 160.7rwhp/81.8rwtq with the hindle.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
If you are in the UK I'd definately add ARROW to that list. I have to tell you though, it's going to be very difficult to get your hands on a large enough supply of J-Force.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Akrapovic and TiForce are the best HP makers.....

I have a Full HMF C/F High mount right now. Got 8 HP gain out of it after the custom map was done....

I personally like the TIFORCE but that HMF looks great.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I had thought about Arrow but the trouble is they make rearsets too. As i'm going to be making and selling my own rearsets (solely for the GSXR) I thought it would be a conflict of interests. I've found the UK distributors for both Hindle and TiForce so I'll make a few calls.

Cheers for the replies guys, keep 'em coming.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Yeah I had thought about Arrow but the trouble is they make rearsets too. As i'm going to be making and selling my own rearsets (solely for the GSXR) I thought it would be a conflict of interests. I've found the UK distributors for both Hindle and TiForce so I'll make a few calls.

Cheers for the replies guys, keep 'em coming.
Well, Yosh makes rearsets too if that's going to sway your decision.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah I know, that's why I'm leaning more towards the likes of TiForce and Hindle. Yoshy stuff's good and no mistake, bit pricey though. I'm putting the word out round some of the track day guys here and I've got a customers K5 1000 to play with, he's even had my company name put on it, so I'll make a discision soon once I think I know which would be best to go for.

·
Registered
66 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts