Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
I could see myself putting some serious miles on one of these:
Victory Crossroads

Problem is, I wouldn't want to ride it every day; just on trips.

IMHO, this is the best cruisers ever got in terms of all around performance:
The Yamaha Warrior. They handle well, they have cornering clearance, a good suspension and brakes that actually work. My brother owned one before a loser in a minivan wiped it out. It was an awesome bike to ride. :punk

·
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager
11,665 Posts
i like the victory vision for cross country touring. very nice and comfortable and with built in drop protection too!

·
That’s Mister Moderator Chalet To You ....
7,856 Posts
About time. As soon as I saw the title, there was no hesitation from me

Fuckin' V-MAX!!!

I saw one with a supercharger and nitrous once......that's what I'm talking about. It probably made like 135 hp lol
new stocker makes 104 lbs of torque. What's not to love

No love for the Vmax?

·
Registered
753 Posts
No love for the Vmax?

To me the mighty Max is the ultimate UJM (Universal Japanese Motorcycle); more of a standard than a cruiser. There's no denying that it is 100% bad, mean and nasty, but I just don't consider it a cruiser.
Boy, I'd love to have one though. That V4 sounds like the fury of Hell itself with a set of pipes! :punk

·
Confuses vag for cock... That would be "cock" as i
2,290 Posts
Rode the Vmax, bought the Diavel Carbon.

Vmax is awesome and powerful, but handles like a barge. The Diavel Carbon is almost identical in the acceleration, but outbrakes and outcorners it by a huge margin.

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
M109 and the vmax if i had to buy a new cruiser

I'd rather build one out of an old school Harley though, and make it like a board track racer. That's not really a cruiser though.

·
Super Moderator
15,049 Posts
I could go for an older Warrior or a Fat Bob on the commercial level. I do like the Victory cruisers as well. But after riding a coworkers custom chopper, I think that's the way to go. Didn't handle at all but that wasn't really the point of it. I'm pretty sure he had one of the biggest revtech motors you could buy in it and I remember it taking a while to wipe my shit eatin grin off my face.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'd ride this:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 79 Posts