Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Open Letter to Tony Romo

Dear Tony Romo,

What the feck were you thinking? With two shots from the 3 yard line with the game on the line you throw to Champ Bailey not once but BOTH times?!?

Well hey, thanks for having so much of an ego that it gets in the way of winning a ball game because had you thrown to the other side of the field you may have had a chance. But of all corners in the league you decide Champ Bailey is your best bet huh?

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Denver Bronco Fans (4-0)

p.s. Wade Phillips sucks too so I'm sure he had something do with with it as well. Send him our thanks!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wade is gone this year.. LOL
I'm not sure how he was ever even considered for role of head coach for a team like the Cowboys. The guy has never done anything.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Wade is going to be replaced by Shannahan at the end of the year just like he was in Denver :lol

I sure wish the Broncos offense would get something going, but I guess they got the score when they needed to thanks to Marshall's hard running after the catch.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wade is going to be replaced by Shannahan at the end of the year just like he was in Denver :lol

I sure wish the Broncos offense would get something going, but I guess they got the score when they needed to thanks to Marshall's hard running after the catch.
Once Orton gets more comfortable with his hands team he's got some amazing talent to throw too. Once he's set and working well with them and getting everyone involved things will start to open up. Great line, great wideouts and tight ends and starting to turn into a field of good backs to take the pressure off of him too. The best part is the defense. With a defense playing as good as it is the pressure to put it in the endzone each and every time down is eliminated which is crucial. At this point through four games the defense has held teams to an average of 6.5 points. That means Orton needs to score only one TD per game or simply get the Broncos into field goal range four times (assuming the kicker makes 75% of the attemtps) and that's not even factoring the points or field position the defense has been getting on turnovers. With that lack of pressure suddenly anything you do surpasses the expectations. Pretty easy to win games with a strong defense.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Very good points Jer. We have seen teams with mediocre quarterbacks win Superbowls simply because they were good at taking care of the ball; I give Orton props in that department. At least He isn't out there throwing interceptions and making stupid mistakes.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very good points Jer. We have seen teams with mediocre quarterbacks win Superbowls simply because they were good at taking care of the ball; I give Orton props in that department. At least He isn't out there throwing interceptions and making stupid mistakes.
*cough*Jake Plummer*cough*

Exactly. As long as Orton protects the ball and manages the game the way they have (not a single interception throw yet and the Packers are the only other team to not throw a pick yet) and everyone plays their part this will be a REAL tough team to beat.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
*cough*Jake Plummer*cough*

Exactly. As long as Orton protects the ball and manages the game the way they have (not a single interception throw yet and the Packers are the only other team to not throw a pick yet) and everyone plays their part this will be a REAL tough team to beat.
Denvers defense played an outstanding game. I thought for a while both Ds were great. It was 10-7 for a long time.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Denvers defense played an outstanding game. I thought for a while both Ds were great. It was 10-7 for a long time.
Yeah, Dallas has a tough defense and probably even more tools on offense than Denver if they can get it going. Wade Phillips will continue to be the defeat of that team though as he remains head coach.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Antonio Ramiro is an average QB at best IMHO.

Dallas will never make the playoffs out of that tough division with that offence... never!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts