Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I Duplicate EVERY Thread!!
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look at that score!

I want the underdog to win so all you groupies can get your feelings hurt. Give them something to complain about.

Go giants....

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
Can anyone believe this shit?!?!?!?!? FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk

·
Registered
580 Posts
Perfect season? I don't think so!!!! What happened to the unstoppable offense? HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! Time for Seau & Brewski(sp) to retire!!

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
Fuck Tom Brady's stupid ass too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Fuck the Giants, fuck all Pats haters. Bradys head was somewhere in outerspace, but he is the best QB in the NFL. If it wasnt for payton, eli would be working at Mcdonalds or something. haha.
FUCK THE GIANTS. FUCK EM! FUCK EM! FUCK EM!

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
congrats to you giants fans. Belicheck's reaction to the loss just goes to show how classless the patriots are. Dosen't even let the clock hit zero and walks out on to the field. Isn't even on the field for the last play. He is a dirty coach and a very sore looser. I don't know how you pats fans can support someone like him.l

·
Registered
143 Posts
Was a low scoring game , but an old school kinda game with great defense in your face Brady like it was planned ! Came down to the last minute play (37 seconds TD) good to the last drop - game !
I've rooted for Giants since my first year watching NFL back in '89 / '90 against the Bills in Super Bowl , and tonight I watched my first Super Bowl with my son and we both wanted them Giants to go all the way ! Sixty Minutes Baby !!!
We all part of this historical Super Bowl game upset .... too bad Seau , and finally congrats to Strahan after 15 years wait !

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Wow, there's some great sportsmanship going on in here.

Try posting this shit in the right section next time.

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
Fuck the Giants, fuck all Pats haters. Bradys head was somewhere in outerspace, but he is the best QB in the NFL. If it wasnt for payton, eli would be working at Mcdonalds or something. haha.
FUCK THE GIANTS. FUCK EM! FUCK EM! FUCK EM!

:crying:crying:crying Waaaaah...

You would have been better off just saying "I'm a sore loser... waaah.. feel sorry for me." :biggrin

1 - 20 of 36 Posts