Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tried to stay in the closet but is now out like a
466 Posts
you have football and american football.
One of these sports actually involve using your feet to hit the ball....

edit: and if you wanted to see the style of american "football" you could at least watch rugby where they don't wear 20 layers of armor... pussies :rolleyes

·
Tried to stay in the closet but is now out like a
466 Posts
there are kickers in the NFL. in fact thats how each and every game starts...with a kick off :biggrin
so that makes it like... 1%?

edit: in football (or soccer to you) the keeper uses his hands before kicking the ball out, guess we should call it handball

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
you have football and american football.
One of these sports actually involve using your feet to hit the ball....

edit: and if you wanted to see the style of american "football" you could at least watch rugby where they don't wear 20 layers of armor... pussies :rolleyes

I have watched rugby and yes it is a brutal sport, but to me since I do not know the game too well it's just demolition derby. :lol Don't get me wrong, I would love to watch and understand more of rugby but it's hard to find any coverage. Also, if you notice the pads that they do wear or helmets in rugby closely resemble what was worn in the 1900's for American Football. ;) American Football is the evolution of soccer/football whatever the fuck you want to call it and rugby. :cheers

·
Blowjobs........ for the ULTRA low-low price of $3
1,995 Posts
All I see is people talking about a sport which is played with the hands!
Where's the football forum? emphasis in foot!

:biggrin
FOOTball is for Fairy's, FAG:flipoff

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so that makes it like... 1%?

edit: in football (or soccer to you) the keeper uses his hands before kicking the ball out, guess we should call it handball
Photon, that explanation was so awesome it should be turned into a sticky!! :lmao
Thousands of T-shirts should be made with that phrase and be worn everywhere. :lmao

FOOTball is for Fairy's, FAG:flipoff
What "football" are you referring to now? :shifty The one where the "athletes" cover themselves with protections so they don't break a nail? :biggrin

American Football is the evolution of soccer/football whatever the fuck you want to call it and rugby. :cheers
So the future evolution of American Football is going to be this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts