Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help from any So.Cal people! I would like to have someone professional look at my suspension set-up and maybe do a little work on my K5 GSXR1K. I want to spend less than $500-600 total - Is this possible? If so where to go? I am getting more and more into track days and I would like to get more out of my experience and maybe more in tune with my bike.
Thanks!

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
Check out Catalyst Reaction Tuning.Link. . Dave Moss attends a lot of the Socal Trackdays and is a very nice guy who is extremely knowledgable. He'll help you get your bike set up and do any modifications to necessary too.

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Check out Catalyst Reaction Tuning.Link. . Dave Moss attends a lot of the Socal Trackdays and is a very nice guy who is extremely knowledgable. He'll help you get your bike set up and do any modifications to necessary too.
Ditto..Dave worked wonders on my bike...

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
That had to feel good to type "my bike" again eh Hammer?

Lookin' forward to seeing you at The Streets on YOUR BIKE!!!!

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
That had to feel good to type "my bike" again eh Hammer?

Lookin' forward to seeing you at The Streets on YOUR BIKE!!!!

Yup, it sure does, lord knows I waited long, and worked my ass off to get it...

Me too...should be a FUN day...I'll have to ride in the race group...be nice...mmmkay..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts