Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm looking for oil lines for the '88 basket 750 I'm assembling, but my "local" dealer is more than 2 hours away. Anywhere that you'd recommend to get parts from, via mail order? Anyone who specializes in oil-cooled stuff?

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
ron ayers has great prices on oem parts.....they have a banner at the top of the page.

seeing as how it's for an older bike, though, the part may be backordered for a while.....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need the oil lines on the bottom front of the motor to the oil cooler. I can't imagine my local auto parts store stocks those. 'Course, I have been wrong before. Today even.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Simon, you're hella cool.

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Here ya go Dino...

I bought it so I could see if it will work with my RG. I have't had the time to check yet. I'll be out of town for the next seven days. I'll have net access but I won't be home.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, those are the lines. In fact, I think I only need the right hand one. I have one, but haven't really fitted it yet, though I held it up in place last night. Lots of winter work ongoing. (still trying to find an airbox that will work too -- got one off a '92 1100, but can't jam it into place. But I'm close, really really close.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts