Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now, i know that it's available on onedasuzuki.com but if you look, the shipping will cost me more then the product itself (i want to pick up 9 qts (9 bottles) of oil and 3 filters.

where else can i pick this stuff up (online?).. all the dealerships i've been to around here seem to only have honda oil.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
538 Posts
buy them in bulk (sorta).. i normally buy 4-5 at a time..at my local dealer though.. how much more is shipping when you buy 2 or 3??

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man, it's up there.

if i wanted to order let's say 9 bottles and 3 filters (oil is $1.99 each/ filter is $8.49) each.

total is $43.38 and shipping is $24.64(for ground with 3 day processing) to total out to $68.02

guess it doesnt help living in california.

any other places that sell OEM oil and OEM filters online?

·
Registered
538 Posts
well ok then think of it this way: i am assuming you are doing your own oil changes... that $68 is somewhere in the neighborhood of an hour's worth of labor.. you would have THREE oil changes.. maybe most dealers im guessing would charge you at least an hour.. if you seriously can't get it anywhere locally, i would just eat it. ground shipping on most parts anywhere would be most likely more than $10 anyways.

have you thought about going something like synthetic that you can get locally?? that way you would only pay for shipping on the filters..

you are riding a $10,000 (generously) bike... just eat the shipping

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
actually, I got my bike for $8,299 out the door ;-)

I'm not going to switch over to synthetic until somewhere in the neighborhood of 3000 miles.

I probably will just "eat" the $30.00 groudn shipping charge...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.