Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

To the folks that live in Vancouver (Canada), where should I go to buy a Suzuki oil filter and drain plug washer? I have a 99 GSXR 750.

Thanks

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
Re: Where do you purchase your oil filter and washer (Van, B

hit up North Shore Suzuki... go up to the parts area and see Ben.. he'll hook you up

they are at:
1395 Main Street
North Vancouver,, BC
phone: 604-986-1581

you can go to other shops but they will charge you more... trust me, I tested them all out just for $pricequotes and they all charge more.
Whatever I can't get off e-bay I go to them... they are the best!

PS: Richmond motorsports charges the most

if ya wanna go for a ride sometime shoot me PM... I just insured my bike the other day and I'm on the road all the time just rippin around

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Hey skidmark!

Thanks for the info. I'll go check out North Shore for sure! I haven't got insurance yet..still kinda cold for me, but I plan to get insurance once the weather warms up a bit more. Hopefully mid-march.

I'll give you a shout when I go for a ride, that's if you don't mind riding with a noob.

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts

no worries. I like riding with anyone. I have to behave on the roads now anyways cuz my lisence is on probation cuz I got busted a while back for a wheelie... I was up on the highway and I didn't know the cop was behind me, and I just kept going and going
then I set it down and looked behind me... DOH
cop only gave me a speeding ticket but that was one too many so now i gotta watch out... one more and my card could get yanked

you should check out http://www.bcsportbikes.com if you haven't yet. THere are tons of local guys there and we ride every now and then (see the "I'm going for a ride" forum). I don't go there much cuz there are lots of anal jerks on there, and you'll get banned if you login the wrong way
, but I do to check if people are going for rides... in the summer there are tons of organized rides to choose from...
We're riding to cypress today, hopefully it doesen't rain...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I checked out NS Suzuki today...got a whole bunch of stuff (filter, oil, chain/cable lube, etc.).

Henry helped me out with the stuff (nice guy). Ben was busy talking to another customer. Cool place to get stuff. Thanks for the suggestion1

It'll be a while before I go any where far with my 750...gotta get used to it first. I'll definitely give u a shout l8r on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts