Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tambouriner
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up pics of your mancave :punk

As you can see, I'm a Redskins fan so my "Hall of Fame" has been more like a "Den of Despair" for the two decades but I still love 'em. It's nothing fancy but I've got the essentials: Fridge, bathroom, TV, Wet Bar, Pool table, dart board, 7.2 sound, and video games.

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,375 Posts
At home on my new 42" LG LED-LCD. Too bad I won't have my stand finished in time. Just got the sanding done last night and the first coat of stain (might be the only) goes on tonight. Even if it's just one coat of stain, I'll still need to poly coat it and let that dry for a couple days before it get's put to work.
20110130194832.jpg

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,375 Posts
My kid has been out since Monday. No snow, but single digit windchill and 3" of ice. I cleared my sidewalk with a hatchet.... no joke. Threw kitty litter on the driveway so I could have a little traction under foot. There were a few kids ice skating on the street, and my dog doesn't want to go more than 2 feet out the door to piss because he took off Wednesday morning and busted his ass hard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
TheGeek
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing