Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wurzburg until July 05 then getting stationed in Stuttgart Aug 05 for another 3 years
Let me know when you go to Hockenheimring on Thursdays and we can link up there.
Later,
Jeff

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool I'll let you know when I go
Have you been riding lately?

·
Registered
557 Posts
3 times this year.
This past Fri /Sat/and Sun

Just ordered Race Tech springs and valve set, should get here in a week hopefully. Front end shot (spongy). But, still riding on them. Just hope I don't bottom out

Might be going to Hockenheim after I get the springs installed so I can put em to the test !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in babenhausen (20 minutes southeast of hanua) I am always up for riding. Hey is anyone going to the races next weekend. I think they will be near Wurzburg? Myself and 4 other riders and thinking about going out there but are not sure where it is.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello everyone. I just want an update on all of the local riders in Germany. I'll be here until '09 so keep in touch. We will have a motorcycle safety day on 30 Aug 06 in Heidelberg.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Prinzessin: Your in the old Persing II Gebiet. Ich nehemme es an du bist Militar. I travel through the area 1-2 times a year. Aber wie ich vorher gesagt habe: DDR fuer Moped fahren... But of course there are lots of cool places in BW to ride. I want to go to the http://www.northwest200.fm/ if anybody is interested? Otherwise it would be a really boring solo trip. Just lots of speed. take care

·
Registered
161 Posts
sup forum im moving to ramstein in '08 where are the track days that are close to ramstein air base the cost of them and all the details please post hate to go there and not having a track close to ride

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in Heidelberg too, do you ever go up and meet at "Friendship ring" in Mannheim? We meet @ 1400 on Sunday's but next week we are probably moving it up to 1100 - I think Hooters is on the agenda for next week!! If you see me around town I'm on a 02 GSXR-600 Telefonice Movistar edition....

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven't met up there yet. But I was at the motorcycle safety day by Shuhe Theater 28 April and talked with a few that do meet up over there. I sent you a msg ref Hooters. Did they go out there?

·
Registered
7 Posts
LWEDOG - I didn't make it to Hooters, it rained that day. Anyway, I will be at the Hockenheim Ring this Thrusday to check it out. I hear you can go and race on the track or just sit watch. I probably won't get on, but if you're around you should check it out (every Thursday). What do you ride?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
13 Participants
marcus22
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing