Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being that we wont have to sit around for 4 yrs waiting for everyone's suspension to get done--we should do that run again soon--so far the weather this weekend looks like crap again. Then again it's too early to tell.

If it looks good this Sat 6/16, anyone intrested?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
Just hop on your bike and take a spin through there. Actually I would avoid High Point and just go wandering around some of the county roads in Sussex.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Being that we wont have to sit around for 4 yrs waiting for everyone's suspension to get done--we should do that run again soon--so far the weather this weekend looks like crap again. Then again it's too early to tell.

If it looks good this Sat 6/16, anyone intrested?
im down. permitting weather. so far it looks sunny for sat.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
im interested. didnt see a post for the BM run. have a few good routes going up into sussex. not sure sat or sun yet. keyboard borked

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey we're actually thinking of doing a rip around the Wanaque reservoir which is fun, pretty mild but a good time..and from there possibly heading up to BM. NY state isn't far.

Never been before and this is my 1st season with this bike so I'm still a little squidy here and there but if you're interested stay in touch. So far its just me and 1 other...and I have no friggin clue where I'm going so I'm waiting on him.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
going to meet by exit 19 off of rt 80 , rt517 theres a shell gas station right there. meet at 9am on sat leave at 915. nice 50mile ride up into port jervis, no lights just nicetwisties

·
Registered
171 Posts
I usually do High Point rides. Or should I say NNJ/Northern PA/upstate NY rides. But lately I've been preoccupied with volleyball.

Possibly the last wknd of June I'll post a wknd ride.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Today was all kinds of screwed up. Finally I said the hell with it and took off by myself to the resevoir and there was waaaaaaaaay too much traffic for a guy trying to practice corners. So I went into NY and just farted around Rockland Co for a bit.

Anyway, next weekend I'm thinking of putting together a Sussex run. I'm even going to post over at SBN--meet up, ride, grab a dinner. We'll see what happens as the week progress.

And Joel......get on your damn bike! :cursing :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts