Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wheelie tips for the pro\'s

i filled my front tire with hot air, and that really helped. everyone knows that hot air rises. i used to use helium, but was having a hard time keeping the front tire on the ground for cornering purposes. just go build a stonkin' bonfire under your compressor, you'll be in the air in no time at all.
p.s. if you are forced to use gasstation air, be careful. i am banned for life at three different nationwide chains.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Re: wheelie tips for the pro\'s

Hotrod, Hotrod, Hotrod. Your inability to think these ideas through never ceases to amaze me. Bonfire under the compressor? Do you realize what would happen if you were in a smoke free zone? You'd be looking at a mighty big fine, mister. What if a newbie had been reading this post, followed your advice and ended up with a criminal record? You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Clearly the only safe way to acheive this goal is to fill the tyre with Hydrogen, which you can then heat with a blowtorch.

·
Registered
39 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gixxer_Ryder:
Hacksaw the forktubes right below the clipons!! DUUUHHHH!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow that sounds good! I think it would look pretty kewl with my egg carton fairings too. I bet that hacking off that stuff is even more weight loss for my bike!

Any of you know about the hp gains of using kerosine instead of gasoline?

Fred

·
Registered
5,107 Posts

I think it's proportional to the size of your squid strips on the rear wheel (That is impotartant, if you measure off the front wheel, the calculations will be off!)

%Horsepower increase = X
Size of strips in millimeters = Y

X=2Y

So if yor strip is 10mm wide, switching to kerosine will net a 20%hp increase.

[ 07-17-2001: Message edited by: ratman69 ]

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

Here is my tip. Go to Burger King and order 4 Whoopers with cheese three time a day. Your goal is to gain 300 pounds. Sit back on bike and it will come up with out moving!

·
Registered
5,107 Posts

no, no, no, you guys have got it all wrong, changing the type of air in the tires doesn't help enough. You have to lighten the front end. Here's some steps you can take.
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Remove the Balancing Weights from the front wheel
<LI>Remove the Front fender
<LI>Remove the brake calipers and lines (But no more stoppies)
<LI>Remove the Brake Rotors
<LI>Take all the oil, springs, and valves from your fork assembly (Who needs front suspension if the front wheel never touches the ground?)
<LI>And for those really hardcore riders, remove the front wheel!
[/list]

·
Registered
7,958 Posts

Actually Ratman, removing the front wheel aids stoppies considerably

Reactions: Rb600

·
Registered
194 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ROFLMAO

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts

you guys are retards
I just removed my front shocks entirely, front wheel and all. I just hold the throttle in my hand freely and use the other hand to wave to girls as I wheelie past them. handlebars are for pussies!

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

well garwsh, ah guess i really didnt think this thing through very well, did i? i sure missed a lot of things didn't i. thanks for bringing me up to speed( or down, methinks
).
H

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts

why not just take a big fat bitch on the back .... problem solved, perfect balance, no need for power or clutch.... pure grade a meat baby arrrrrrhrrrrr

·
Registered
186 Posts

Whats all this about removing material and adding kerosene?

Im surprised no one has mentioned peeing in the gas tank for instant hp gains!

·
Registered
0 Posts

All that trouble for wheelies??!! Have you thought about the idea of "praticing" or go out and buy some "skills" for yourself?? hehehehe...ride safe and watch out for the Pigs.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

Ok, here you go the secret that has been passed down to me for many years. With this method you will be able to wheelie with practically no power at all.

1. Remove handlebars/controls and re-mount on tail section.

2. Mount bike in new 'auto wheelie" position ie backwards.

3. Accellerate to 50mph, take your time no need to clutch it or pull up, etc.

4. Grab the front brake hard and don't let go. Voila, instant wheelie!

"professional rider on closed circuit, do not attempt this on the road, stunts are dangerous. Always wear protective gear and have you blood type tatoo'ed on your ass."

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

ha, got you all beat! i bought a front stand!
now i can hold 400 mile wheelie, no sweat! turning is kind of a bitch, but i am considering a set of outriggers. each one will have an anchor that i can go throw to make a turn in that direction! the coolest is my new ability to stop at lights and not ever put her down.

·
Registered
150 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silent750:
you guys are retards
I just removed my front shocks entirely, front wheel and all. I just hold the throttle in my hand freely and use the other hand to wave to girls as I wheelie past them. handlebars are for pussies!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have wheelied your BMW! Wow!

front shocks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts