Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Wheelie and Kneedraggin' action shots from sunday 6-5-05

653 views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  04-7FiDDy 
#1 ·
Wheelie and Kneedraggin\' action shots from sunday 6-5-05

That's me (top pic) w/ the sharkskinz bodywork on my k5. Me and the homeboys hamming it up for the camera which a buddy took with a d70 nikon camera. Just a few pics out of the 130 plus taken from sunday. Good times, enjoy.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Wheelie and Kneedraggin\' action shots from sunday 6-5-05

Nice pics. Although your pals are not too bright heading to the track without full leathers much less no gloves at all.

#3 ·

Nice pics. Although your pals are not too bright heading to the track without full leathers much less no gloves at all.
that aint no track bro.. looks like a industrial park

#4 ·

Hmm, Not my place other than to encourage them in the right path when it comes to gear. Most of them expected a boring sunday ride, didn't know about this secret spot and some are track vetrans themselves. And oh, did you say track?

#9 ·

When was the last time you were coming through a turn at the track and there was a fire hydrant right next to you? mo-mo.

Nice action shots, loving the new 1000.

#10 ·

When was the last time you were coming through a turn at the track and there was a fire hydrant right next to you? mo-mo.

Nice action shots, loving the new 1000.

Thanks for the keen eye Inspector Clouseau.

#12 ·

Hmm, Not my place other than to encourage them in the right path when it comes to gear. Most of them expected a boring sunday ride, didn't know about this secret spot and some are track vetrans themselves. And oh, did you say track?
Boring Sunday ride or not. Its plain stupid to ride without your gear
, especially riding like that.

#13 ·

Boring Sunday ride or not. Its plain stupid to ride without your gear , especially riding like that.
Hey it's captian obvious to the rescue!!!! And since this comment wasn't posted towards me, (since I'm leathered up head to toe, sporting pucs) I still expected someone to chime in with a gear comment about the other riders.

Hey, they know what's up when it comes to gear, and they also know how to ride. Pretty much all looking forward till next week, when they come suited up.

#14 ·

Thanks mom!

I always wear my gear, but at the same time I don't go bitching at people who don't. It's their choice....not worth my time to convince them otherwise.

Oh yeah, back on topic....nice pics.

#15 ·

Thanks mom!

I always wear my gear, but at the same time I don't go bitching at people who don't. It's their choice....not worth my time to convince them otherwise.

Oh yeah, back on topic....nice pics.
beans is the alst to preach.. how do you think he earned his name,,,

#16 ·

again...thanks mom!!!

why don't you do your own thing and let them do theres....you're still on that safety patrol kick from elementary school

bad ass pics though....looks like a really cool spot

#18 ·

we had a spot similar that we used to gather at. It was an inspection station for Semi's off of 95 North. Made for a perfect 1/2 mile oval track. The cops would actaully show up to watch us. If someone crashed.. they would spit... used to crack me up.

#20 ·

sweet pics !!!

#21 ·

Nic pics man.

Both of the guys on the GSXRs with you could easily be draging knee. Are they the ones who do actually have track time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.