Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a '06 600 gsxr blue/white, and i cant decide what color wheel stripes i should get...the colors i am considering are white, red, and a light blue (the color that accents the decals presently on the bike)

and where should i get these wheel stripes from?

garrett

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
god dam i just got to look at more pictures...those light blue stripes look on point!...lots of people got white stripes, have not seen too many blue/white with red or light blue stripes...i just want summin poeple dont have...all three options look good so you cant go wrong...

did u apply the stripes with the wheels on the bike or did u take them off so you did not have to cut the wheel stripe?

garrett

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the heads up bro...

garrett

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have a black and silver 06...and was thinking of going with red to also bring out the logo. Any other suggestions to go with the black/silver. I was also thinking a reflective color at first thinking it would look good at night but not sure. Also, some of the ones I have seen on ebay come in 4 pieces per side, I was wondering if anyone else has these type and if it is noticable. In all the pics I see up here about them it looks like they are all one piece.

·
Registered
454 Posts
the ebay ones are 4 piece. it isn't that noticeable, only when you're up close looking for where they join. i was concious about that when i first put my on but my friends told me i was crazy, they said they couldn't tell.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so where do u get the wheel stripes that are one piece vs. four seperate pieces?

garrett

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.