Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I TOTALLY don't understand what type of parts I need to buy so I can get a set of stands for my bike
. I see all your awesome photos of your stands, and I try to go buy some online, and there are craploads of different sizes, shapes, etc.

So, I ask the experts here:

Can you recommend or provide what package or parts I need to buy for my K5? From the actual stands to the "rollers?" that the stands hookup off of

THANK YOU!!!!!

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
get in touch with dgowland on this message board. run a search on his name in this forum. get yourself some good ole swingarm sliders/ spools and even frame sliders from him.. he makes them with the best material.

then get a set of stands from cameltoehunter. another member on this board.. he makes bad ass stands for 99 bucks a set.. cant beat that with a stick.. arent you glad your a member of this site..

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Yep, can't beat the stand price, I'm thinking of raising it so sales will slow and I can keep up with the demand.... For now the price remains where it is though.

Spools are available from the board member above, or another guy I highly recommend is on E-bay with the user ID "WERA416"

That is all you would need for the set-up.

I have his and they are great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.