Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
I get pissed when I see those "pre-approved" bidders auctions. They're ALWAYS a scam. I've emailed a few of the sellers to see what they say, and they always reply saying they're out of the country right now, but their friend has the bike. AND, they can only accept money orders or western union! Turns out they're all stolen seller identities. Ebay has sent out emails saying to never believe these auctions, but yet they let them go on?

Sorry for the whoring of your post, just had to vent.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Like the bling bling!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
i'm guessing your talking about the single front rotor... maybe its cuz its easier to clean his bling bling wheels.

Little too much bling for me... lowering and extended swingarm don't do much either, since i'm thinking these are suppose to be more show than drag bikes. Which to me seems like a waste of a bike, but i guess whatever makes you happy.

bogus ebay sellers

Didn't notice the lack of front signals at first... but you don't really need signals either. They are optional, kinda like that 2nd rotor up front.

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
First off thats a SCAM

2nd those bikes look hot IMO, sure its not my flavor but there nice.

3rd taking off the front brake started with drag racers to reduce rotating weight, so the bling guys have been doing it to show off their chrome rims.

·
Registered
297 Posts
having only one rotor would make one hell of a differance. as posted, its all for drag racing, then transfered over to show of the wheels better. but IMO, i would never even consider riding around like that, i wanna be able to stop as fast as possible if i need too. cause when you try stopping if somebody pulls out infront of your, and you can't stop in time, you are gonna think "shit, i shoulda put that other rotor on"

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
taking off the front brake started with drag racers to reduce rotating weight, so the bling guys have been doing it to show off their chrome rims.
Hmmmm, learn something new everyday

I was talking about the front rotor missing. Must be a coffee shop thing

·
Registered
14,162 Posts
Auction is gone now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts