Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone im new here and just wanted to say whats up to everyone. i just picked up my bike 2 weeks ago and honestly its the best thing ive ever bought its an 05 blk and yellow gsxr 750. got the bike for 9300 which was great cause around here everyone pays msrp and i also got gloves and a matching gsxr shoei helmet for free:) put 600 hundred miles on her in 5 days!!! i love it:) btw i just turned 22 today i might be yound but ive been around speed my whole life mostly cars. so i 've been taking it easy and respecting the bike and its power. I know one day ill use everything the bike has to offer until then practice makes perfect. ride the bike , dont let the bike ride u.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Looks like you should have done more research before just going out and buying whatever bike you want. Read the sticky threads in this forum (can't believe you didn't.) Had you read ANYTHING on the forum before posting, you would have known that making your first post like that is not gonna make you look too bright.

Now that nothing can be done for helping you to choose a PROPER first bike, you need to take the MSF course. And I hope you got a LEATHER jacket to go with your pimp ass matching gear.

See what you can do about parking that Gix and picking up a used, more forgiving bike, or borrow one from a friend. At least get a LOT of time in on the MSF course bikes.

You will enjoy your new sport a lot more if you get into it the right way, and ask questions BEFORE you act, and take any and all advice given. You will me much better at your new sport this way too.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
hmmm... you sound like this is your first bike. Please read all the stickies.

also, did you take the MSF already?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Read the link at the bottom of my sig. Lots of good info to be found there.
welcome to the site and pay attention to these guys.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Read the site thoroughly and welcome to GDC!

Be safe... ride smart!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts