Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up all you gixxernuts :chucks.
Just saying hi, figured id join the site now and see whats up. I've been riding/racing motorcycles since I was 4 (motocross) I'm planning on getting a used k6 or newer track bike in spring for private testing and what not at local tracks and maby doing some racing.
I should have kept my 06 r6 as the track bike but I sold it figuring I was done with motorcycles when I got into car racing.
Well, now I have retired from car racing and just bought my self a new ducati 1198 as a toy that will only get flogged on the track a couple hundred miles this coming year because its just to damn expensive to put 10k track miles on it. A 600 is really what I want for seeing thounsands of track miles being so cheap to fix and get new motors for the price of a set of plastics on the duc.
Here are some pix of the ducati as it now sits with only 1 mile on it for rest of winter!!!!!

BTW MERRY XMASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
:cheers:cheers:cheers

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
welcome aboard mate

·
Rusty Trumpeter
9,566 Posts
welcome to gdc :cheers love the bike, but i hate you for it :lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!
Yeah, I love gsxr's, rode friends but never owned them.
I was about to pull the trigger on a black K9 1000 but I got a chance to ride a new 1198 and insta jizzed, said I absoutely have to have one....
I'm planning on getting a 600 for basically pure track use before spring and get it set up before spring. Hopefully I can find one thats pretty well built and doesn't need much. An ama bike or formula extreme from 4 years ago would be perfect!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lotus elise. Don't have pix right now unfortunately

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Welcome to GDC!!

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts