Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3,482 Posts
Where ya been, abducted by aliens? Do they have any technology to hotrod oil-coolers?

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Wanker! What I do in the privicy of my own bathroom is between me and the walls...

Where you been Chainrash? Long time no post!
Bones

[ 12-06-2002, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Bones_GSXR ]

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by FastCat:
Simon came through Seattle and didn't even stop to see me. <pout> I'll get over it...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm fine, thanks for asking.

FastCat, I'm sorry I didn't try to meet with you as I did Mr Gixxer. I had a couple of semi-free days when I wasn't doing family/holiday things. I also was looking at housing costs and employment potential so I didn't have too much freed-up time. We won't be back for Christmas but I think my wife is going to plan on a trip this spring. If that's the case, I'm going to hijack my dad-in-law's house for a bar-B-Q and have all the western WA & BC members come.

Here's looking at the southern most point of Whidbey from dad's place in Mukilteo, with some type of boat for scale...

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Hey Simon, when you come through next be sure and let us know, the Washington drysiders will come over too! Troy341

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by 341:
Hey Simon, when you come through next be sure and let us know, the Washington drysiders will come over too! Troy341
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sure thing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts