Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
He's fighting Travis Lutter on the Main Card at UFC 83.

Silva's his kryptonite. He's still top 3 MW in the world. Andersons just on another level.
Silva might be his kryptonite, but I think Lutter put up a better showing against Silva than Franklin did either time.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think Lutter will beat Rich, then after Anderson fights Okami, Lutter will get his rematch, he wasn't at 100% at that fight, he made himself sick sitting in a sauna for hours trying to make the weight. Last I talked to him he said he was gonna be much more prepared if he gets the rematch.

·
Bring it fellas
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Lutter will beat Rich, then after Anderson fights Okami, Lutter will get his rematch, he wasn't at 100% at that fight, he made himself sick sitting in a sauna for hours trying to make the weight. Last I talked to him he said he was gonna be much more prepared if he gets the rematch.
excuses:cheers

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
He knew the fight was coming and he did not make weight. How the hell do you not kick yourself into gear enough for a title fight?

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
franklin will beat lutter. different fighter match up differently. GO RICH!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts