Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up from Valencia *Now with FP1 and FP2 Pics*

Just dropping in to say I made it out here. I've been out here for two weeks . The race in Estoril was insane as you all saw. It was crazy to see Pedrosa take Hayden out. If anything it will make for a great final battle. I'm heading out in the morning to catch the free practice sessions. I'll be taking a lot of pics as well.:cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Great pics... if you got more post them up

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
You magnificent bastard....

MORE PIX!!!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
TonyD(061K) said:
I wonder why Pedrosa has a guy holding his umbrella instead of a hottie like Rossi and Hayden???? Hmmmm...

I was wondering the exact same thing..............it's because he's a gay little bastard. He likes the cock.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
awesome pics, if you get me an Astyle shirt to i will hook you up when you get back :punk

XL please :D

·
Touches wangs, because he touches his own
4,510 Posts
Big Worm said:
That Rossi Pic is tight! did u yell to get his attention?
He mooned'um. :nono :punk :punk :cheers

No seriously that rossi pic is the best one so far. The crowd is paying attention to him yet he's paying attention to you/camera. That's one awesome pic. I would seriously think about sending that in to a mag and see if they like it as much as we do.

Grav.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
More pics this time form free FP1 and FP2....:D Dave no A-Style shirts but I did get you an official Valencia GP shirt. I picked up seven total. I might get more Saturday. We'll see. Thanks for the compliments on the pics. The Rossi one yes I did yell his name. I have a loud voice and can scream from here to all bloody hell when I want.

The free practice went without incident no crashes as far as I can tell. Nicky Hayden was riding a lot better than Rossi as far as I could tell. He just had more of a determined posture and look as he went by.

Rossi and Edwards seemed to be lapping together further cementing their team work. I did not see the same from Pedrosa and Hayden.

The people in Valencia are really friendly so far. A lot more than Barcelona. I nearly wanted to kick some idiots ass. It takes a lot to get me fired up.

Without further delay.....

Do not reply till I say *done*:D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.