Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking at this site for a few months and now that i join theres empty boxes everyware. wheres the pics. or do you need the red r to see them

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
every now and then the image uploader cashe is deleted

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by mpdgsxr1000:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Every now and then...sure seems to happen a lot more frequently than before. I may be mistaken...but It used to be weeks, or months later, and you would still see pics...Now it's literally hours.

What happened??

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Originally posted by bro-man:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by mpdgsxr1000:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Every now and then...sure seems to happen a lot more frequently than before. I may be mistaken...but It used to be weeks, or months later, and you would still see pics...Now it's literally hours.

What happened??
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">dont know ask an Admin since they have access to delete that

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
been lookin around looks like some people need some serious rideing,
soon

thanks I still like the site

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
happens more often when I find out people abuse it

too bad nice pics get lost, but I can't swim though 10,000 pictures on the server every month to look for the keepers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.