Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The past couple of Days I've been lucky enough to be able to get out and ride after work. Yesterday I stayed out later then I should have and got caught in the dark cold on the way home, yet still it was worth it. Is there any rides/run taken place this weekend and in the future. I heard of a run that is suppose to be leaving out of Raynam Ma, up thru Worcester and ending in Sandy Hook Ct to benefit the victims of the shooting that took place. That run I hear is a week from today, I just may be able to get in on that. So until then what else is up?

·
Registered
46 Posts
The past couple of Days I've been lucky enough to be able to get out and ride after work. Yesterday I stayed out later then I should have and got caught in the dark cold on the way home, yet still it was worth it. Is there any rides/run taken place this weekend and in the future. I heard of a run that is suppose to be leaving out of Raynam Ma, up thru Worcester and ending in Sandy Hook Ct to benefit the victims of the shooting that took place. That run I hear is a week from today, I just may be able to get in on that. So until then what else is up?
I would like to get in on that ride do you have anymore info?

Also Im looking for more people to ride with this will be my first full season.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just seen your reply, and sorry for the day late response. My source was weak, not sure even if the ride took place yesterday. it was pretty chilly in the temp department. Needless to say I did not attend cause my girl had me doing the quality time thing with her kid. Yet I'm looking to get out on two's today seeing it is suppose to reach 58 today...........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts