Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what is behind the tab in the trunk thats in front of the tool kit, you know the one that prevents stuff from falling down twards the drivers seat. I felt behind it and it seams to be a rectangle shape sonething. I am thinking of cutting this off to get more room in there and also keep loosing stuff behind it since my hands are so big, but i dont want to harm whats behind it

I thought my 05 had a small space, i cant even fit my street cuffs in there

adam

·
Registered
758 Posts
ECU, starter relay, battery and all kinds of fuse boxes.

What are you carrying anyway? I remember the days when you could buy a fast bike that had enough room for a six pack in the tail.
LOL just get a used high mount, bolt it to the side like it is connected to something (but not the exhaust of course), then slide the beers one at a time down the pipe. Fill with iced water and then your golden! (Wow, would that beer ever fizz when opened after being buzzed by the motor at that many revs!) There ya have it, 6 pack holder!

I've been thinking about fabbing something up to keep my stuff from falling all around inside the trunk area, perhaps even with some velcro straps to hold my phone, car/house keys, wallet, whatever inside somewhat still. If I decide to do that, i'll let everyone know how I did it.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Just cut a big hole in there and look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts